Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm tired of it all...

Isit just me or is Wiley and his sending getting a touch boring.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was sending for bus drivers and
ticket inspectors in the near future. Trim has apparently left
Roll Deep, Wow! lets give him a medal and a pat on the back.
All this pointless news is no way more entertaining than hearing
that my car got broken into, in Tottenham while i was away in
Scotland. They bent the passenger door back so far its stuck like
that from now on. Although for all their achievements all they got
was 30p's worth of 1 & 2p's. I even had a Dollar Da Dustman
mixtape on the front seat but they chose the coppers over that.

ALSO...

Cookie uses Banana's as some what of a Sexual accelerator.

3 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact