Friday, February 02, 2007

Deadout? Nahhhhh Not Grime

So I won't deny that I also thought February was going to be dead for
Grime nights. I was proved wrong at the start of the month when a
rush of gun fingers was penetrated into my ear.

Saturday 3rd February - After shock Launch party
(ICA, London)

Wednesday 7th February - Lady Sovereign with Special Guests
(Scala, London) Catch me bussing a horizontal side pony, bopping
it to the cheesy squeaky noises of the S.O.V and throwing
up all kinds of none existent gang signs.

Friday 9th February - Boy Better Know + Plastician
(The Warehouse, Leeds)

fixup

Saturday 10th February - JME added to Stylesluts Party Line up
(93 Feet East, London)

styleslutvalentineback

Sunday 18th February - Boy Better Know
(Albert Hall, Nottingham)


Thats what i've got in my calender for this month so far.
Hopefully they'll be more to update you with.
No excuses.

2 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact