Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ruff Squad - Xtra

NEXTT

So we all strap gunfingers when Xtra is played in a rave/showcase and I was
lucky enough to turn up late to little preview of the new video from
Ruff Squads finest who come in all shapes and sizes. I got to some
of the filming and from what I got to see it's going to be ALOT!

DSCF2496small

DSCF2534small

From these shots you might be thinking why on earth are these emcees
standing on top of speakers well my friend, you'll just have to see. Although
as with all Ruff Squad's video they all look pretty P.R.O and this won't be
changing the format.

DSCF2529small

Big up the Director Sir OWLY, he was knighted last week. Look out for more
videos from him and the NU BRAND FLEX crew. HAHAHA are you mad!?
Owly has standards.
About 2bills, Boya I wouldn't let you pay me for you to perform in Hackney's
public toilets. Now kiss my cough!? damn thats a sad excuse for a bar.

DSCF2481small
Being snapped by Barry of Tim & Barry.


5 comments:

  1. are they casetteplaya t-shirts??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^

    Innit thats what was i thinking?

    Doing it the large way, i take it...

    The video looks good, and guess what not a NAKED lady in sight!

    Yeahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEP YEP! She was there aswell.
    Well there weren't no naked ladies infront of the camera. But what can I say... I enjoy flashing people.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact