Monday, March 12, 2007

It's nothing long, with a packet of pink sausages

2cokl5ckc6[1]

I ran past Shystie a month or two ago in my local Tescos, she was really nice.
She saw I was struggling with all my shopping so she asked if I needed a hand
or a basket. I grabbed that basket quick, grabbed a newspaper (I think the
Beano is one!?) and at the till I ran back into Shystie. She was proper asking me
questions like "Do you have a Clubcard!?", "Do you want cash back?" and
"Do you need help with packing?". Tesco's shop assistants are so inner.
Next they'll be asking me if my nan enjoyed her bath after her dinner.
Mind your business, *twitchs* I said.. I said Mind YOUR BUSINESS.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:52 PM

    lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:13 PM

    Bruv, this had me in stitches!! i almost got in trouble at work!!! ahhh who cares im leavin soon.

    BIG UP HYPERFRANK!!

    U DUN KNOW!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freckles12:17 PM

    Had me creasing like
    Mc N.A.R.S.T.I.E's tee.!

    Hol' tight Hyperfrank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:53 PM

    loving the ads

    ReplyDelete
  5. ShEfF-bOi-BaSiK1:31 PM

    lol dis is da 1st time iv seen dis page but ill b cumin bk 2 it frm now on, big up hyperfrank!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:32 PM

    Ahh U Killed it! I remember the Fresh Prince episode.. *twitches*.That post was jokes!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact