Wednesday, March 07, 2007

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZOOP

nose

In 10days its Red nose day, I have contributed a wonderful amount with my
£1 pin. I was thinking to do a little more. I had a couple of ideas to raise
some funds in the Grime world for the cause but overall we all know the
Grime scene. Fans can even afford to support the scene let alone give
Comic Relief any p's. So I thought let me just see what feedback I get.

Im putting to you that at the next DIRTY CANVAS, I will dress up as ANYTHING.
A peanut? Dot cotton? In a ball gown?
I thought maybe I could dress up like... a popular emcee. Jme? Megaman?
I dunno I was even thinking I would shave my head into a high top if £1500
went to charity but I doubt people would donate £1. GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS.


ZOOOOOP!! If people are on making me look like a muppet
I would set up a paypal. Maybe I'm just wasting my time.

Either way, COMIC RELIEF IS ALOT!

4 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact