Thursday, November 01, 2007

Dirty Canvas (Skepta's Launch Party)

Now I was unable to attend the most recent Dirty Canvas but I've heard a lot about it and thought I'd drop a couple of pictures from one of my favourite photographers of the moment, from his collection of images taken that night. TANGOO!

dc2

dc1

dc3

THE AWARD FOR THE MOST RANDOM SKANK GOES TO:

jam1jam2jam3

I invision everyone across the world attempting this hot number.
1) DETERMINATION
2) LEAN BACK - POUT - STRIKE A POSE THERE'S NOTHING TO IT
3) AFTER, ACT LIKE IT WAS NOTHING!
4) WORLD DOMINATION IS ONLY A POUT AWAY.


Pinch - Punch - the first day of the month - NO RETURNS.

3 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact