Friday, November 23, 2007

Dirty 'gritty Jackson Pollock of a' Canvas

back front

Definitely going to pop down to this in the next couple of hours (If I ever bother to get ready - you know what woman are like - takes them 3hours to put a sock on). Of course I'm only going to see T2, not Trim, Jammer, Chippy or Logey. Nevertheless I shall give 'Bassline' a chance. If it doesn't begin to amaze the clothes off of me I shall move to Room2 and wave at Prancehall while he pretends to resist blowing kisses back (no homo since this maybe needed since I haven't shaved my beard or top lip for a week).

3 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact