Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Scratcha and JJ we all know that they don't play, get your a*se up early - like

JJDVA2small
Scratcha DVA & JJ - Rinse FM 8 till 11





This is one of my favourite shows on radio at the moment and they always seem to wake me up in the early hours, plus they play grime which seems to be very rare for Rinse these days. I was on there a couple of weeks ago along with Lauren Mason where we were ganged up upon beaten up and were chucked under a table and had bacon sandwichs thrown at us. Ok well that never happened but hey I was half asleep so it's live. Download that set here. I maybe on there tomorow morning if JJ will even let me threw the door to the decks. That boy was spinning on 1xtra the other day and he can't even let me drop a tune or two. It's a Par half price.




I've got a good couple of reviews to drop including the most recent Dirty Canvas and A night in the life of Rinse FM. As always Pictures and Videos along with as much as I can remember from the night will feature, for now i'll leave you with Scratch and JJ's P.A from the Rinse night.





3 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact