Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Handbags are ready to flow at your faded trim

handbag
Disclaimer: This is not my content of my handbag - So don't rob me.

What's in your handbag?
Well what has that got to do with grime you may ask?
It has a lot to do with it...
A couple of Mc's have got their handbag's at the ready and are about to swing with all the lipgloss and nail varnish chatter that even Carrie Bradshaw would find overwhelming.

Trim over the last couple of months has blatenly been hitting at Flow Dan and Flow has just today replied - no not even in a lyrical way, in a UN approach. Pure and utter talking... how fabulously boring and creative of you, is he on his monthly flow? who knows! Flow Dan's Speaking sending for Trim and then as Logan Sama announced on his show just now that Trim had replied in the same bitchy manner, coming like Jeremy Kyle, with a track of all speaking. Trim's speech for Flow Dan. Seriously though, is this how low the level of clashing has dropped. These boys can't even slap a couple of half hearted lyrics down to lash down to improve their creativity.

If my day couldn't have been even more boring I saw another handbag fling out of a wardrobe in the form of Riko sending for Goodz. I don't think Riko could understand the wordplay of "got the forums mass debating". But before I start sending let me just remember, who released one of the best mixtapes of last year? who's been around for years and years but has still not released his 'the truth' mixtape (which was due 200 and never?), at least if you want to send have something to promote.

2 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact