Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I swear you man borrowed that from Josh... what? It's alot it's alot... From Greengate don't think I won't back it.


Part 1

This is the video from Westwood's sunday night show (audio here). I love seeing the video's to sets because you get to see classic moments like when Ghetto dropped "What? It's alot it's alot, I swear you man borrowed that from Josh"- (8:26 mins) and Tempa T's shocked reaction was like Ghetto was sending for his mum. The show ended before things could really kick off and the audio for the second half should be aired in the next week or two. I've been trying to find out if anyone got footage from when Ghetto 'clashed' Skepta on Logan last year, no luck as of yet the facial expressions from when Skepta dropped the mixtape cover bar would of topped this one.



Part 2

4 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact