Monday, April 21, 2008

You may be able to run but next time I'll fully stick you up and leave your back blue.



H two O and JME bassline Collaboration


As tough as this is for me to talk about I'm going to try my best to talk about the topic without commiting suicide. Bassline chart toppers H two O, who we all may know from the track What's it going to be? which hit up the single charts at Number 2, has hooked up with our very own Boy Better Flow Jamie Adenuga aka that guy with all them t-shirts. It might not be just Wiley heading for a top 10, however would be nice for someone to possibly use grime to get in the charts but I guess every avenue to get grime up there with the rest of the chart success stories is apart of a long term plan. I only got to hear the track randomly on the way to Dirty Canvas so if I get a hold of a rip I'll make sure to pop it up.(updated)

3 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact