Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Grime does over time

wiley chipmunk kano and skepta at bbc weekender

Kano, Wiley, Chipmunk and Skepta at BBC Weekender [Download]




If the Microphone Champion set wasn't enough to digest I just got the audio for a mini sidewinder stageshow set that happened at the BBC Weekender. Imagine Wiley, Kano, Skepta and young pioneer Chipmunk infront of a screaming packed out crowd. Disapointed is not the word that I feel for not bothering to go. Wow. Hear all mcs freestyle over Rhythm & Gash and Pulse X. I haven't heard Wiley's Pie bars for years, trust Will to drop them bars infront of a crowded audience who don't know much about grime. Classic. Kano on grime? Deja vu?

skepta getting beat up

Skepta must be laughing as much as Bless Beats these days because his track Rolex Sweep has been signed up by Ministry and apparently Timmy Mallet is booked for the next Sidewinder. The Sweep might not exactly be the most masculine of dances but I've certainly not been able to escape it where ever I go. I'm a grime fan get me outta here. Check out the interview with Skepta that Logan Sama done when he passed through his monday show video'ed by SB.TV (Part 1, Part 2, Part3, Part4) make sure to watch all videos. Before you set off here's Mista Jam trying out the sweeping dance on stage at the BBC Weekender.

6 comments:

  1. anychance of a re- up to divshare or something. . I cant find a download link!!

    cheeeeers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:44 PM

    fuckkkkkk

    kano's still got it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe for ripping that Hypes - That was a lot!

    "Bang!!! I couldn't be a stupid man!!!"

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact