Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm not no deep sea diver blud I was blatently a postman and a bus driver, I was moving raw while blatently driving the 114

adulthoodposter

I went to one of the screenings for this film last week sadly I was being true to my grime roots and arrived an hour late and only caught the last 45mins. Saying that though it was still a decent watch and hopefully this weekend or next week I'm going to cough up my £7 and see the full thing. Men or should I say boys should definitely learn one thing by the end of watching both Kidulthood and Adulthood. You will always end up looking like a donut and have no girls if you talk to people the way Adam Deacons characters does. I liked the way they captured the ever ending circle of revenge and pain. Another great thing that has come out of this film is the soundtrack. Bashy's Kidulthood to Adulthood is the main track for the film and I absolutely love it, another banger from Maniac, I was a little confused to catch the video with it's edited words and it's slower beat to the original. Bashy explained when he featured on Logan's show last night that the explicit lyrics in the original would of made it harder to persuade the music channels to give it further air play so they decided the calm the lyrics down a bit but still give the original message. Fair play. The soundtrack is available now to buy and with tracks like Paranoid by Dizzee Rascal, Reppin London by Sincere featuring Scorcher & D Double E, Follow by Tinchy Stryder, Bars Of Truth by NoLay, Who Are You by Chipmunk, Kids by Goldie Locks, Grime Kid by Wiley and Bashy's Kidulthood to Adulthood you haven't got no reason to not add it to your collection.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Thanks for the spoilers - NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck. I don't know how I'm going to swing seeing this before the month is out since I'm in the States but I'll figure something out. God bless the internet.

    One.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just watched this today, wicked film... just got the soundtrack there, thing thats fucked up is that it features the kyza track real part 2 in the flick but not in the soundtrack.. wierd but fuck it, i already copped his album anyway

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact